We want to make it as easy as possible for you to use our repairs service, so you can enjoy living in your home and we can keep homes in good condition for the future.

This section of the website explains the process for you to report repairs in or around your home.

We know (because you’ve told us!) that repairs and maintenance is the most important service we provide for you, and you want it to be our priority.

We do our best to make sure:

  • our Contractors make appointments at a time best for you, and stick to it
  • we get jobs completed at the first visit
  • we let you know what your repair responsibilities are, and what we recharge for repairs we carry out on your behalf.

To see the repairs we’ll take care of for you see repair responsibilities

If you need to report a repair click here

Arbour Housing does not insure the contents of your home or your personal possessions. We urge you to arrange home contents insurance for this reason. There are two types of insurance that should be considered in relation to your home.

Buildings insurance

We insure your buildings against damage. This insurance covers the building structure and items such as your kitchen and bathroom. It does not cover any of your personal belongings.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance protects all the items within your home not covered by the buildings insurance policy. Items generally covered by contents insurance includes; carpets or floor coverings, furniture, curtains, clothing, kitchen appliances and other valuables. The purchase of contents insurance is optional but advisable.