- We care about our staff, tenants and the quality of our homes and services.
- We will ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do, and that the decisions we take are always objective and fair– even when tough decisions are needed.
- We are honest with our tenants, staff and partners. We keep our promises and are accountable to them about what we do, how we work and our decision-making.
- We provide support to individual tenants in developing life and work skills and improve well-being, and build the capacity of tenants’ groups to help support thriving communities.
- We constantly review and improve how we do things – ensuring we have effective systems and processes and the right structures and skills to drive continuous improvement.
You can read about our commitment to equality of opportunity for all here.